Share |

1 Mart 2010 Pazartesi

How Does Your Garden Grow? Jennifer Hoffman / Uriel

How Does Your Garden Grow?

Anyone who gardens knows that creating gardens takes hard work and patience. The gardens we admire have undergone many seasons of planting, seeding, nurturing, and weeding. Part of that process involves adding, removing and dividing plants so that they are in the right places, are not crowding each other or growing out of control. This is done at the beginning or end of a growing cycle and then we have to wait to see what the next season will bring. No matter how quickly we want to see the results, we have to wait for the plants to establish themselves and show us how they will grow in their environment.

I enjoy gardening and created a beautiful flower garden at one of my homes that was constantly showing me when I had put plants in the wrong place, or underestimated the spread of another. There was no way to know this, other than to spread seeds or put the plants in the ground and see what happened. Then when the garden began growing, I could see where I needed to make adjustments to the garden so everything had the light or shade it required, the proper growing conditions and was not going to take over the entire garden.

The plants that I chose, or that were given to me, also reminded me of what I needed to do in my own life. One year I planted some iris tubers a family member gave me. Within two season, the iris had taken over a large part of my garden, choking out many of the other plants. During this time I was having boundary issues with my family, a message that came clearly in the many hours I dug up, divided and gave away dozens of iris tubers. My garden was very generous in providing me with the information I needed to make necessary changes in my life.

Every gardener knows that after a few growing cycles plants can become overgrown, unhealthy and prone to disease. So we dig them up, divide and replant them, giving away what we no longer need. This is a chance to re-order the garden, to move things around and ensure that everything is in its optimum place. Some plants do not do well in areas where other plants flourish and they will let us know when they need to be moved. Like the garden, we need to be willing to do this in our own lives, to release what is no longer required, be open to the messages that we receive about the changes we need to make and then act accordingly. If not, our lives are out of balance and then we need to stop, pull out the weeds, move things around until we get the symmetry and beauty we desire. Then we can admire what we have created until the next re-ordering cycle arrives.
We will cover this process in detail in the Manifestation Basics class which begins March 1. The deadline for registration is March 1 at 5PM central time.

Read the March article. You can read the Frog and Scorpion fable from November's message by clicking here.
The Uriel Heals Enlightening Life radio show
The next Uriel Heals Enlightening Life radio show will be Wednesday, March 3 at 8PM Central time on Blog Talk Radio. We will have a special channel and meditation with Archangel Uriel. Listen to last week's show by clicking here. We will discuss the newsletter and readings are available to callers in the second half of the show. Call in at 718-664-6504. Click
here for show details and to download or listen to previous shows.

Hiç yorum yok: