Share |

18 Ağustos 2012 Cumartesi

Golden Dolphin Online Event

Dear Ambassadors of the
Golden Dolphin frequency,


As fellow starseeds and ambassadors of love and light, many of you may be struggling to birth your own inner visions and following the internal whisperings of your inner knowing. In her book, Return of Love to Planet Earth: Memoir of a Reluctant Visionary, Nina openly shares both a magical and challenging period when she received early direction from cosmic beings to birth the S.T.A.R. Clinic and what happened when she "came out" about her radical vision to her closest friends and family.

"The S.T.A.R. Clinic was revealed to me daily and my understanding of interdimensional healing was expanding as well... I didn't talk about the S.T.A.R. Clinic very often because honestly, I didn't know who to talk to. I just did what I knew I was supposed to with each piece of its unfolding appearing naturally and organically. All I had to do was say yes."
Join Nina and the Golden Dolphins for a free, online audio event on August 18 at 2 pm MST as she reads and discusses chapter three, "Adjusting My Reality," from her book.

May this sharing speak to your path and inspire you to follow your inner knowing. May you learn from Nina's experience and know that while sometimes it may feel lonely, you are not alone in this evolutionary awakening process, which is happening for so many of us around the planet. May you know yourself as Divine!
With great appreciation,
The Golden Dolphin Team

Hiç yorum yok: