Share |

4 Mayıs 2010 Salı

Shamanic prayers for a wounded planet

Shamanic prayers for a wounded planet
Posted by: "carolyn" cmakehurst@fairpoint.net carolynakehurst
Mon May 3, 2010 5:04 am (PDT)


Subject: FW: Shamanic prayers for a wounded planet

Thought this was nice.. Do not know the author of this. Carolyn

Dear Ones,

A friend at church this morning asked me if I knew of any prayers, among the songs and chants I have learned in my shamanic healing training, that might be used to aid the healing of our planet from the recent ravages of the oil leak, the volcano and the earthquakes. As I looked through my archives, I realized that these ancient teachings have a common theme: in order to heal the planet we must look first to heal ourselves and we must remember our kinship with the planet. Here are a few examples. Blessings

Earth please make me

A sanctuary

Strong and holy

Tried and true.

And with thanksgiving

I'll be a living

Sanctuary

For you.

May you walk in beauty

In a sacred way.

May you walk in beauty

Each and every day.

May the beauty of the fire

Lift your spirits higher.

May the beauty of the earth

Fill your heart with mirth.

May the beauty of the rain

Wash away your pain

May the beauty of the sky

Teach your mind to fly.

I circle around, I circle around
the boundaries of the Earth,
Wearing my long-winged feathers as I fly,
Wearing my long-winged feathers as I fly.
I circle around, I circle around,
The boundaries of the Earth

I heal you with the water of the ocean.
I heal you with the bark of a tree.
I heal you with the smoothness of a river stone.
I heal you with the heart of a doe.

Hiç yorum yok: