Share |

27 Nisan 2011 Çarşamba

Healing with the Animal Kingdom by Butterfly Moon through Natalie Gla

Sacred School of Om Na and Wisdom of the Light
Weekly Channelled Message
www.omna.org

Healing with the Animal Kingdom by Butterfly Moon
Channelled through Natalie Glasson-25/04/11


I extend my divine and blossoming abundant blessings to you now as I step forward once more to speak with you. In my previous communication with you I spoke of how we can access the energy of the nature kingdoms in order to assist in healing and supporting the growth and transformation of Mother Earth and humanity. I now wish to make you aware of another kingdom of energy beings and souls who wish to participate in the healing of the Earth, wanting to work with humanity to bring forth changes that are needed.

The animal kingdom holds a strong presence upon the Earth and exists as a variety of physical bodies. We see such a diverse range of animals, from those who work closely with humanity to those who exist in the wilderness, but all have one thing in common, they have a soul, an aspect of the Creator within their beings. Many animals upon the Earth have been given special tasks of holding consciousness and wisdom from ancient times, other dimensions or diverse planets. When you look at an animal with your physical eyes you only see a quarter of its being and energy, this is of course the same for humans. Animals have a powerful energy centre and a tremendous sensitivity to energies and changes on the Earth. They can understand even before humans many situations that will occur on the Earth, they have an ability of being sensitive to changes of all kinds before they come. Their perspective and understanding of the Earth is much faster than humanity's because they view their reality as energy, with the ability to sense the energy around them and within others.

Many people focus upon the animal instinct that they see so plainly when examining animals but this is just a natural aspect or interpretation of the physical body. As your physical body has needs such as eating and sleeping so do the physical bodies of animals. For many people it can be too much to look at an animal, acknowledging that it holds an aspect or the light of the Creator, has a powerful energy centre, high sensitivity and holds valuable consciousness on behalf of the Earth and humanity. When you begin to allow yourself to respect and value the animal kingdom then you allow yourself to automatically open up to a new perspective of their energy. This can be deeply enlightening.

Like humans, animals were also given a purpose on the Earth; this purpose was given by the Creator. It is to hold aspects or pieces of the Creator's wisdom, like puzzle pieces that when joined together create a tremendous source of wisdom. In the past many civilisations honoured certain animals or understood the wisdom that animals held. The civilisations even began to work with certain animals to anchor their own wisdom or the insights of their civilisation into the animal so that with each new animal generation that was born, the wisdom anchored would be reborn also. There is much that humanity can gain from the animal kingdom, very often if you are close to an animal or if an animal of any kind crosses your path, it is a symbol that this animal holds a piece of wisdom that you need to acknowledge and absorb to aid your own spiritual development. An animal's wisdom is akin to a door in which you need the key to unlock. The energy that will unlock the door is the presence of love and peace because this comforts and relaxes the animal, allowing their energies to be more expansive. When their energies are expansive, their energy is softer and flowing which makes communication and connection easier. To connect with an animal there is a need for a clear and peaceful mind, the animal can pick up easily on your thoughts and it is these that can bring a feeling of unsettle. With a peaceful mind you can express only unconditional love from your heart and soul to the animal. You may find that at this point the animals becomes aware of you, continue to share unconditional love and you may feel the animal relax in your presence or connect with your light. Then you can say in your mind with loving power, 'Do you have wisdom that you wish or need to share with me?' Then it is for you to remain in a state of peace and love, trusting in the wisdom that enters into your mind, whether it is a stream of knowledge or a simple word. Even after the animal has departed your presence you can continue to communicate on this level. When you wish to bring the connection to a close simply express your deep appreciation and love. In some cases it is the characteristics of an animal that can offer you guidance in your own reality and growth.

It is important that humanity now begins to connect with animals on a new level as they are such a powerful source of energy and love, wishing to be of assistance in the healing of the Earth and the awakening of humanity. When humanity begins to connect on a deeper level with the animal kingdom then they will realise that they can always call upon the animal kingdom to express healing to certain situations, people or intention on the Earth. This healing is very powerful as it holds a pure intent and the animal kingdom have the ability of connecting their energies or linking their energies together to create one consciousness. Humans also have this ability but are not yet aware of it.

As we draw closer to 2012 I believe that there is a need to connect with the animal kingdom and respect the purpose that they hold on the Earth. This can easily be achieved by acknowledging with love the animal kingdom whether as a group or individuals. Humanity must also acknowledge the power of love and healing that the animal kingdom hold, now is the time to bind the healing energies of humanity and the animal kingdom as one with a single intention. I wish to share with you a meditation that will enable you in linking your energies with the animal kingdom and beginning a tremendous worldwide healing for the Earth, humanity and the animal kingdoms.

Say out loud,
'In the sacred presence and guidance of the Creator I activate my own energies, light and soul self to increase the flow and expansion of my being. I allow the pure and loving light of the Creator to flow deep into every aspect of my being, enhancing and developing the power and luminosity of my inner light. Let me integrated as one with the presence of the Creator, held in a sanctuary of love and peace eternally. I ask that my sensitivity to the guidance and presence of the Creator is at this time enhanced and continues to develop throughout each day of my reality. Let every step that I take upon the Earth allow me to integrate and merge on a deeper level with the pure and powerful presence of the Almighty Creator. I allow my own light to shine brightly from my being holding the purest intention of love and peace.

Let my light first flow to where it is needed on the Earth.
(Breathe deeply and allow this to occur)
I hold the intention today of acknowledging, honouring and respecting the animal kingdom in its entirety and the wisdom, light and love that the animal kingdom hold. I know in my heart that the animal kingdom hold an integral purpose in my reality and humanity's reality upon the Earth. I honour, respect and love the animal kingdom and I am pleased to share my reality with you.

(Send this thought out into the world; imagine your light extending to each individual animal upon the Earth, your light instantly covers the Earth and all areas where animals are present. You are sharing your love with the animal kingdom which is creating a network of light and love. There is no need to expect any light to flow back to you from the animal kingdom but you may experience a new flow of energy entering your auric field, simply relax into this energy.)

It is my wish and intention to send healing energy of love and peace to all of humanity, to the Earth and the soul of Mother Earth. I ask that the animal kingdom, if they wish, join me in the expression love and healing. Animal kingdom I honour the profound healing abilities that you hold, please link your energies as one and express from your hearts the Creator love that you hold, sending it to where it is needed upon on the Earth. Let me join my energy with yours as we express unconditional love. If you wish you may use me as an anchor for the pure loving energy that you wish to express, I will allow this energy to flow through my being across and into the Earth.

(Breathe deeply and allow yourself to radiate with light and love.)
I also wish to share the healing energy that we are creating now with those in need or who are suffering within the animal kingdom. Let our light flow to animals in need also.

(Breathe deeply and allow yourself to radiate with light and love.)
I understand that in the past humans may have been cruel or caused pain to animals; I am sorry for this and wish you to know that I love you unconditionally. With my love I wish to dissolve negative karmic energy between myself and the animal kingdom, replacing all karmic energy with love. If it is appropriate, although I cannot resolve karmic energy for others, I wish to send healing and love to the karmic energy that has been created by humanity as a whole with the animal kingdom.

(Breathe deeply and allow yourself to radiate with light and love.)
It is a great honour to be able to work with you. I know the power of love and healing that you hold and wish to share with the Earth and humanity. I ask that if you are aware of any changes on the Earth that may cause chaos, any areas or people that need healing, that you will join your energies and consciousness, sending love and peace across the Earth to be a supportive energy for all. We would most value your positive and loving energies and presence.
(Breathe deeply and allow yourself to radiate with light and love. You may also receive a reply from the animal kingdom. Sit for as long as you wish sending love and light across the world with the animal kingdom.)

I thank you for your connection, help and love, for this I honour you truly. I know that I can always work with you to heal the Earth and I know that I can also call upon your energies to heal my being as you can call upon my energies to heal you. We are one, connected as one. Thank you. May the Creator bless this divine and sacred union.'

This is a very important meditation as the presence and wisdom that the animals hold will become invaluable in the future. There will be and are certain individuals upon the Earth who are already working in a similar way with the animal kingdoms but the more individuals who open their hearts and connect with the animal kingdom, the more powerful the animal kingdoms healing energy will become. If you feel a desire to connect with the consciousness and energy of the animal kingdom, please do and you may always call upon my energies to be of assistance to you.

It is essential now for all upon the Earth to activate their healing energies in order to bring forth true transformation.

With love and sacred blessings,
Butterfly Moon

1 yorum:

TitusL dedi ki...

Beautiful message thank you,
thought you might like my machinima film the butterfly's tale~
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y1fO8SxQs-E
Bright Blessings
elf ~