Share |

6 Şubat 2011 Pazar

February 2011 Decree Adoration to the Living God

February 2011 Decree

Adoration to the Living God

Image Source

I call upon Thee – O Living God! Thou Beloved Mighty I AM Presence in the Heart of the Great Central Sun! Radiant with Illuminating Fire, O Unseen Parent of the Sun!

Pour forth Thy Light-giving Power, and fan the Spark of Thy Divinity on the Altar of my Heart into a Mighty God Flame. Amplify this Thine Own Heart Flame and let It be magnified by the Fire Breath of Thy Holy Spirit.

Mighty God in me!

I face Thy Eternal Sunrise and receive Thy Mighty Radiance and Activity visibly manifest in my experience.

Manifest Thy Power and open for us that innermost Temple of Almighty God within this Celestial Fire!

Manifest Thy Light for our Regeneration, and let the Breadth, Height, Fullness, and Crown of the Solar Radiance of the Sun-Behind-The-Sun appear. Stand Forth! Revealed in and through us as Thy Christ Presence.

I AM the Eternal Flame of Life!

I AM a White Fire Being from the Heart of God! Inbreathing the Great Love-Breath of the Almighty, I dwell within my Golden Ray from the Great Central Sun!

Crowned with the Diamond Rays of Attainment, I abide upon my Sacred Lotus Throne of Light, letting my Love flow out unto all creation!

I AM a Sun in the Palace of Infinite Light! My world, the Altar of Infinite Space! My Radiance, the Peace of the Great Solar Quiet!

I AM the Undying Flame of Life everywhere!

I AM the Great Eternal Joy and Glory and Perfection of Eternal Being!

I AM! I AM! I AM! Three times three! I AM! I AM! I AM!

ELOHIM! ELOHIM! ELOHIM! ELOHIM! ELOHIM! ELOHIM! ELOHIM! Seven times seven! I AM! E–LO–HIM!



www.ascension-research.org

Hiç yorum yok: