Share |

27 Şubat 2012 Pazartesi

Archangel Michael, I am here to offer my sword of truth.

Archangel Michael, I am here to offer my sword of truth.


I am here today to offer my sword of fire to release you from any contracts you have ever made.

My sword is not to destroy, but to bring the truth to the surface.

My words cannot explain alone what I see within each of you as you are using the words to protect you.

I live within the oneness, where I do not judge your actions, I merely come to your side as you call me in to bring within you the release of that what is not clear.


The secrets you are hiding will come to the surface as you release all that held you captive within those secrets.
Do not use me to hide behind me as the sword I carry is the sword of truth.

I will come as you call me and the sword of truth I carry cannot help you if you are only using me to fight against others.

I will assist all, as each person has their own fight within and is asking to be released from the untruth that has held you captive all this time.

When you see me, see my sword.

As I carry my sword in front of me, completely balanced, ready to strike and release you from anything that is holding you captive in your human reality, to unleash upon you the truth of what you really are.
Prepare yourself to be one, one within, one with the world around you.

Knowing that all secrets can only be held for so long, knowing that all the untruths that you have held onto will have to come to the surface and free up the space within you to receive the truth of what you are.

I am not the one to hide behind if you want to keep your secrets.

As I can only be truth.

I will not judge, as it is not up to me to judge you.
I can only lift up your veil to the remembrance of what you really are.

This is why I say, I will assist all that are asking for the veil of the earth to be released from the human mind and heart to receive the freedom within.
The sword of truth is yours to carry from then on.

Archangel Michael
Through Petra Margolis
February 25, 2012
www.ascendedmasters.org

I have to add that Archangel Michael came to me last night, as he was present during our meditation.
Several participants shared with me they felt and saw his presence as he was not mentioned during the guided meditation.

He is still present as he has been waiting patiently for me to write down his message.
As he tells me now, he is here to assist Isis and the other masters.

And the moment I finished this message I looked at the time, it is 222
The masters have been bothering me with this for the last couple of days, starting on my birthday last Monday.
I actually ignored it, as I really do not know much about numerology but they decided to explain it to me today.

My birthdate is 2-20-1964
2-20-20
222

The Meaning of 222
The simplest interpretation of 222 is that it's a sign of confirmation and a call to further action along this new/current path, often requiring you to consider other people:
You are onto something.
You are on the right track.
You are doing the right thing.
You should continue along this train of thought.
You are already going in the right direction; now take it further.
Your new/current intention is in alignment with your highest path and purpose.
http://sladeroberson.com/divination/the-meaning-of-222.html

This year my birthday was on
2-20-2012
222 12
It is the 222 again only this time it has a 12 behind it.
Associations: The Hanged Man, Neptune-Pisces-12th House, Midnight and Noon, The Zodiac, The Trinity (1 + 2 = 3)

(Below) from http://www.ridingthebeast.com/numbers/nu12.php


* Twelve is the number of what is completed, which forms a whole, a perfect and harmonious unit. In the ancient civilizations, like Oriental and Judaic, it corresponds to the plenitude, the completion and the integrality of a thing.
* Represent the manifestation of the Trinity to the four corners of the horizon - 3 X 4.
* Symbol of material and spiritual food, because of the 12 breads which Jesus Christ broke to the Last Supper, Himself being the Bread of Life.
* Number attributed to the government of the world or the cosmos.
* It is the creative capacity, and in some religions, it expresses also the Divine Mother.
Now I turned 48 this year, which is another 12
So we have 12 12=6 which is also 222
Or as we see 12:12
The number twelve carries the vibrational frequencies of wholeness and balance
Searching for the meaning of 12:12 I found this website
http://www.worldtrans.org/spir/1212.html

THE GATEWAY TO FREEDOM
It may not surprise those of you who have put such loving commitment into Harmonic Convergence, or the 8:8 and 11:11 ceremonies to hear that 12:12 is the next step in spirit's divine plan. The Ascended Host call 12:12 the "Gateway to Freedom", and joyfully speak of it as Independence Day on this planet. As 12 is the number of completion, 12:12 is the gate of completion. We are, in essence, completing ourselves, and preparing the way for others. On this day, Earth graduates, and officially enters the Golden Age. In her heart, she knows there is no turning back. Her ascension is imminent. 12:12 brings us the gift of wholeness, and is our key to mastery. This moment is perhaps our greatest celebration, and our sweetest dream realized.

HOW WILL 12:12 BRING ON THE GOLDEN AGE?
Evolutionary leaps such as this one are orchestrated by beings called the Elohim. The Elohim are Upper Management for the Ascended Masters, who give us our directives on this level. When a quantum leap such as 12:12 is delivered, it comes by way of a sort of organic communications network known as the "Elohim computers". The "is time to evolve" message travels from the Throne of God, to our Central Sun, and eventually makes its way to Earth. A matrix of crystals held within the Earth's crust are the many chips that receive the program, and we as anchors for the new energies facilitate things. The very blueprint of our planet is held within these programs, and down loadings, or "firings" of the Elohim computers piece the evolutionary puzzle together. More simply, we down here receive the gifts of spirit, and begin to get an inkling of our brilliant potential.

WHAT GIFTS WILL 12:12 BRING?
As Earth moves through the 12:12 Gateway, her vibrations will be altered so much, that some of you who have been focused on mastery will instantly have it. After all, mastery and Godhood is our ultimate completion. A life force will be sent through the "Ascension Flame" in the Great Pyramid of Egypt, and for a while, the entire atmosphere of the planet will vibrate with its energy. During the ceremonies, the Ascension Flame will trigger entirely new amino acids (protein components) in our bodies, and will take each of us to our next levels. We will become greater vessels of spirit, and begin to understand what it means to truly be free. Suddenly the other 90% of our brain knows it has a purpose in life ... aging and death become optional ... and ascension seems only natural.

On 12:12 we can achieve in the twinkling of an eye, what it took initiates of the past hundreds of years to cultivate! This wedding of light will give us the biological keys to mastery and freedom. (For you science buffs, the 12:12 encodements have to do with new hydrogen matrixes with amazing bonding potential. They are the "X" factor that the scientific community has been looking for.

What does all of this mean, for me it means we are on the right track to move into the Golden Age and we are so ready for it.
I know I am.
Petra

Hiç yorum yok: