Share |

31 Mayıs 2009 Pazar

Hilarion : Why it is Better to say I AM ALL vs I Am Realizing that I Am All

Hilarion Why it is Better to say I AM ALL vs I Am Realizing that I Am All

Channeler:
Adam Margolis

Hilarion Why is it Better to say I AM ALL rather than I Am Human Realizing I AM ALL

Thoughts to consider:

Better to mentate: I am big,
Or I am totality,
Or I am my full self,
Or I am all my bodies,

Whatever is natural.

Rather than I Am Human Realizing my Vastness

Why?

For this reason:

If I affirm to myself (think) that I am my “human” and I am expanding my awareness to encompass my full self, my complete self/
that which is everywhere and within everything ( through source);

This sounds great, noble, true.
And truly, most of us know that is what we want,

However,

Here is one possible downside:

If we have a smaller/:human:, and we have a larger, so to speak, cosmic or real self, then
We are simply re-introducing the concept of separateness
WE HAVE SEPARATENESS. We HAVE TWO, not ONE.
AND THIS IS THE ANTITHESIS OF REALIZATION OF THE DIVINE, OF OUR COMPLETENESS.

So, perhaps, we might experiment with ie

I AM ALL or
I AM MY COMPLETENESS or
I AM COMPLETENESS or
I AM ONE or
ONE or
SOURCE :

Hilarion
2009 30 May

Through Adam Margolis

www.ascendedmasters.org

Hiç yorum yok: